LUMINOSITY COSPLAY’S “I’m Graduating!” GIVEAWAY!
I’m finally done with university and to celebrate I’m giving away a random assortment of impulse purchases I’ve made! I found a bunch of unopened and never worn items while packing up, and I want to give them new homes!
- South Park The Stick of Truth Figure
- Magic Knight Rayearth Coin Purse
- Disney’s Frozen Bag
- Innocent World Blouse
- Innocent World handkerchief
- Red Pleaser Pumps, size 6.
- 3 packs of super cute stickers!
TWO WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN.
1. The first person chosen may pick up to 4 of the items listed.
2. The second person chosen may pick up to 2 of the remaining items.
1. Ask box must be open so I can contact you, you’ll have about 24 hours to respond if you win!
2. Likes and reblogs count.
3. Will only ship within the US, though I can also hand deliver items to anyone going to Katsucon or Tekko.
4.Giveaway blogs cannot win.
Following Luminosity Cosplay is not required, however, followers will get an additional surprise not listed above! ;)
CONTEST ENDS JANUARY 23rd! (My birthday!) The winner will be chosen at random. If there are any questions, feel free to shoot me an ask!
I meant to do this at 500 followers but life has been busy! I don’t really have the free time to make things in the foreseeable future but I can offer photos since I plan to get back to doing paid photoshoots in the coming year!
What You Win:
- One FREE hour-long photoshoot to be redeemed at Setsucon 2014, Katsucon 2014, Anime Boston 2014, or an on-location shoot somewhere in Western MA or Northern CT
- You can have up to THREE people altogether! (Any additional will be only $5 extra per person to be paid prior to or at time of shoot)
- I shoot any fandom as long as you can help me understand any characters I don’t know
- Examples of prior work are above or can be found on my Facebook page or my photography Tumblr
How to Enter:
- Reblog this post! Only once, as Tumblr doesn’t count excess notes anyways
- You DO NOT have to be following me to win
- Giveaway blogs cannot win
- Askbox must be open so I can contact you, you’ll have about 24 hours to respond if you win!
This giveaway goes until December 29, 2013 at 12 midnight EST! The winner will be chosen at random. If there are any questions feel free to shoot me an ask!
(Model credits can be found on each image!)
Photoshoots at Katsucon
I’ve already gotten a number of inquiries, but just as a heads up to those that applied, I will not be making a decision for a bit. I’m also quite busy right now doing some pre-convention work for Tekko (a con in Pittsburgh) this month, so I’ll probably respond to a few people end of December about setting up shoots. The only people who will hear back soon are people who I absolutely can not shoot due to the time they selected. (Friday night, Saturday morning, and Sunday are rough for me, so I’m mostly looking at people who said Friday morning and Saturday night.)
If you haven’t done so already, please send me some pictures about the outfit and if possible, pictures of any WIP or other finished outfits you’ve done. If not on tumblr, sending on FB works as well. Find me under my page: Luminosity Cosplay.
Last year I ended up doing last minute shoots for some friends who had their photographers cancel on them in addition to hall shots. It was my first time using a camera, and these were all from back then. Since then I’ve improved a lot, mostly with my post-work in Lightroom. :)
- Doesn’t Charge.*
- Shoots are 15-30 minutes. (If you are more than 5 minutes late, I’ll leave. Be early!)
- Will meet anywhere INSIDE the hotel.
*I WILL charge for groups larger than 5, or a shoot longer than 30 minutes.
If you want to inquire about a shoot, please inbox me:
- Name of Character
- Series he/she is from
- If it’s a group, and if show what other characters.
- Day you’d want the shoot. (I cosplay primarily, so it needs to coordinate with my schedule a little!!!)
- A picture of the character
- A picture of the completed cosplay. If not done, closer to the date I will request a picture once again!!
- A link to a cosplay FB or tumblr page if you have one, please!
** I do not shoot Homestuck, sorry!!! Also, in general anything with body paint!! (It’s difficult to touch up in post if the paint is uneven! :<)
***I do not automatically agree to all interested parties, because I want to shoot things that I’m familiar with and/or haven’t shot before. If you’re interested in a paid shoot, please message me as well.
Already making Katsucon plans! If you want to meet up at all to take pics or geek out, shoot me a message! (I especially love talking Chuunibyou with others!)
Friday AM: Undecided, possibly bringing Peach or else another Rikka outfit.
Friday PM: Genderbent Neku Sakuraba (With a genderbent The World Ends With You group!)
Saturday AM: Genderbent Booker Dewitt - Bioshock Infinite
Saturday PM: Rikka Takanashi (Cheer Uniform) - Chuunibyou
Sunday: Madoka - In a Mario-Madoka “Super Magica Girls” group! (Based off of fan art, of which I can NOT find the original!! If you know where it’s from, help is always loved!)